Easy Access to Any Gate in Terminal 4 at Sky Harbor
Here’s a handy travel tip if you are flying out of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport—did you know you that all security checkpoints in Terminal 4 provide access to all gates?
This is particularly welcoming news considering the terminal handles about 85% of the estimated 120,000 passengers who travel through America’s Friendliest Airport® gates each day.
This process was made more convenient courtesy of a new post-security walkway bridging the A and D concourses that opened recently.
Travelers are reminded that security wait times are on skyharbor.com and on the in-terminal flight information screens throughout the airport. Valuable time can be saved when using a less-busy security checkpoint line.
As more individuals resume their plans for travel, Sky Harbor is sharing tips on how to navigate the concourses of the airport’s largest terminal.
Other travel tips include:
* Arrive at the airport at least two hours before your domestic flight departs; arrive at least three hours for international flights.
* Check flight status with your airline before coming to the airport.
* Use a mobile boarding pass. Most airlines have apps on iOS and Android available for free. The airline apps allow you to download a mobile boarding pass, check your flight status, and more without having to stand in line at check-in or print a boarding pass at the self-serve kiosks.
* Have you heard of PHX RESERVE? This free program allows you to save your place and reduce the wait by reserving a time to get into the security checkpoint line. Visit skyharbor.com/phxreserve to learn more and make your reservation.
* The TSA has a useful travel checklist on its tsa.gov website you can reference to help you pack (or unpack) and be prepared.
For more convenient travel tips, visit www.skyharbor.com/BeforeTraveling/TravelTips.