When: Usually the third Wednesday of the month from 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Where: Navajo Room, third floor of SunBird Golf Resort, 6250 S. SunBird. Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85249, located off Riggs Road between Cooper and McQueen; turn in on Championship Dr.
The purpose of the seminars is to give information on old and new ways of staying energetic and healthy. A donation of $5 will be appreciated.
The seminars will start up again maybe in May.
I would like to hear from you the topics which interest you.
I have listed some:
1. Foods for healing – This seminar is based on the information in the book Conquering Any Disease by Jeff Primack. This is a book on nutrition that is quite different from any other. Author Jeff Primack teaches tens of thousands of people each year in seminars, gathering a lot of evidence from what real people report of their experience following the protocol he outlines.
There will be a demonstration on the various smoothies and various recipes for blending.
2. How acupuncture works – An explanation is the benefits, discussion of the channels of the body sometime called meridians.
3. An overview of scientific hand analysis and fingerprints – What the lines in your hands tell you and what the whorls, arches and curves on your fingerprints say about your life directions.
4. Fun with handwriting analysis – How your handwriting changes when you are happy, sad or under stress.
5. Emotional freedom technique referred to as EFT – This is a pattern of tapping acupuncture points of the head and upper body to relieve PTSD and pain.
If you have other things you would like to be presented contact me. Please e-mail me on which topics appeal to you. I know many of these certified parishioners and require advanced time to set up the seminar.
Call Paullene Caraher at 602-292-7858 to or e-mail email@example.com.