Architectural Control Committee
SunBird Golf Resort would not be the highly desirable community that it is without the help of our wonderful residents, both permanent and part-time visitors in the community. With that being said, here is a friendly reminder about unacceptable items within SunBird:
1. Outside clothes lines and other outside drying/airing actions
2. No major appliances, including small refrigerators, can be used or stored in carports and patios.
3. No scooters, bicycles, household items, or household furniture can be stored on front patios, walkways, or carports.
4. All cleaning, garden, and construction equipment cannot be stored outside if visible to adjacent neighbors and from surrounding streets.
5. Mirrors, aluminum foil, cardboard, paper, etc., cannot be used as window covers. Window tinting and window film, along with awnings, sunscreens, and sun shades, must be coordinated with the house exterior colors and must have prior approval by the ACC.
6. Covered storage of a vehicle on a driveway. Covered storage is allowed in a carport.
7. Can only use antennas mandated by the FCC (e.g., satellite dish)
8. Fronts, sides, and backyards should always be free of weeds; dead or dying plants, trees, and bushes; and other trash and debris deemed to be a nuisance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the HOA office.
Thank you for your cooperation, and let’s all do our part to keep the SunBird community a wonderful place to live, laugh, and enjoy in sunny Arizona.