Robson Property Management is looking for a fun and energetic part-time Patroller!
Current shifts available: 6 p.m. to midnight or midnight to 6 a.m.
The purpose of this position is to provide mobile and stationary patrol presence in the community. Primary functions of this position may include patrolling community property, such as various buildings and gate access points, assisting in emergency situations, and interacting with homeowners and guests regarding community violations.
Job Duties Include:
• Patrols buildings, company, and shopping center in department vehicle and monitors gate access points/RCI facilities;
• Inspects/secures facilities and/or company property, including all corporate-owned properties including the corporate office. Also will do vacation checks of resident property as requested;
• Assists with emergencies involving members/guests/employees along with local law enforcement; and
• Issues citations for speed/parking violations and other miscellaneous violations according to policies and/or CC&Rs. Completes any follow-up paperwork as necessary.
• Prior law enforcement or security background helpful;
• CPR and AED Certification (HOA requirement only);
• General computer knowledge;
• Strong interpersonal and mediation skills. Legible handwriting; and
• Ability to operate patrol vehicle.
EEO: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Part time
• Day shift
• Night shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate: Chandler, AZ 85248: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (required)
Application Question(s): Are you available to work overnight shifts?
License/Certification: Driver’s license (required)
Work Location: One location