1. Stop by the clubhouse and enjoy the cool air. You can pick up a book to read in the library and find a lot of places to sit and read.
2. Pick out a puzzle and use the tables in the room adjacent to the library to work on your puzzle.
3. Explore the end caps on the rows of shelves. You’ll find movies, Arizona books, books on sports, and religious books.
4. Browse the shelves in the cool, quiet atmosphere of your library. Don’t forget to check the Fiction section and Mystery section for your favorite author.
5. Like games? We have a cupboard under the counter with games. Grab a Scrabble board and invite a friend or two to sit at the nearby tables.
The library is just one of the ways to enjoy your clubhouse this summer.