It’s May, and we start our summer program schedule and rates.
* AM Shotgun and tee time starts will begin at 7:00 a.m.
* Call-in for tee times and hole assignments will be at 6:15 a.m.
* Pro Shop hours will be 6:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* We will be integrating 9 hole groups in the AM shotguns much like the Ladies 18ers and Ladies 9ers do during the busy season. This would apply to groups such as Men’s 9ers, Ladies 9ers, Gentlemen’s Club, 9er Couples, Sweet 16, Giggle Gals, Swingers, etc. This would apply on the days they are scheduled.
* There will be 7:00 a.m. shotgun starts on Monday through Saturday. Sunday tee times will start at 7:00 a.m., and the Sunday 9 hole couples group will have a shotgun start off the back 9 at 7:00 a.m.
Next tournament will be Memorial Day, Monday, May 28. Check the Pro Shop for details.
Our superintendent and his staff are putting forth their best efforts to improve our course conditions. We, as golfers, can help by observing the guidelines for using our carts on the course. Continue to use the 90-degree rule. Stay on the cart paths as much as possible.
Also, we do expect each foursome on the course to only have two carts. It has been reported and we have noticed many violations of this policy. However, we do recognize that there are circumstances where it is necessary to have an extra cart. We have seen as many as four players in a foursome with four carts. That is not acceptable. If you need to have the extra cart (let’s say three), please let the Pro Shop know, and please use good judgement.
Please continue to use your sand for divots and fix your ball marks on the greens.
Check with the Pro Shop for the summer rates. If you have any groups that might want to play, check with us for special rates. We are exploring some early evening golf with snacks or a meal in the Horizon Room after golf.
Have a happy summer by playing lots of golf.