get link follow site sample of cases go to link ethnography research paper buy hs diploma online buy generic cialis us company freud case studyВ go to link persuasive essay topics high school https://www.nypre.com/programs/new-sat-essay-prompts/37/ https://thedsd.com/help-with-my-top-college-essay-on-civil-war/ criticalthinking design case study example essay on utopia follow url political science paper cialis bad for health viagra pour femme pfizer viagra dosage 100 mg ms university thesis evaluation status effective communication case study https://www.upaya.org/teaching/work-term-report-ideas/21/ mba dissertation writing services uk handwriting apps ipad pro http://www.naymz.com/creative-writing-a-level-past-papers/ thesis standard font https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/case-comment-sample/45/ custom law essays uk patriotism essay examples source link reviews online viagra ordering Thomas Catri, Chief of Patrol
While many other parts of the country battle cold, snowy conditions during the month of March and even April, SunBird residents and their guests move outside for the best weather of the year. In fact, many residents call this “snowbird season,” and many soon-to-arrive guests call this “Spring Break.” It is that time of year again when many of our residents will have relatives, friends or grandchildren visiting them for Spring Break.
Swimming pools are fun for the whole family, because they provide a place to swim and relax with friends and loved ones. Unfortunately, it’s important to have a working list of pool rules to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
– Please remember, the pools are shallow, so there is no diving.
– There are no lifeguards, so watch your children carefully.
– Running or jumping into the pool is not permitted.
– No eating or drinking while in the swimming pool and Jacuzzi.
– Absolutely no glass containers
– Smoking is not allowed within the fenced areas of either pool or Jacuzzi.
– Children must be toilet trained to use the pool. Swim diapers are not permitted.
– No one under the age of 14 may use the Jacuzzi. Guests 14 through 17 years may use it with adult supervision.
SunBird homeowners, authorized renters and guests may use the pool with proper SunBird identification cards. Non-residents are required to have guest cards with them while at the pool if not accompanied by your host homeowner. If you have any questions or to report a pool violation, please call the SunBird Patrol at 480- 797-8605.