With summer here, it is time to begin trimming your palm trees. Please do not do them too early. The palm flowers will begin to come out around the end of May and June. After your palm flowers and the fruit sticks have grown out, this is the best time to trim your palm trees. If you are not here in June or July, please make arrangements to have someone trim your palm trees.
* Prune to remove dead or dying fronds (leaves)
* To remove potential fire hazards, especially near buildings or your home
* To prevent damage to buildings or homes during high winds
* To remove messy fruit, seeds and flowers
* To prevent breeding areas for scorpions and other rodents
Please trim your trees when necessary to keep your home and neighborhood clean and avoid having the HOA send out letters, which is costly. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
The ACC Committee will begin sending letters out in July.
If you have any questions, please call Bonnie at 480-802-4901.